The whiteboard friendly ideas and activities on this page are designed to deepen the experience of performances of Twist and engage students in further debate, discussion and creative work. They were created to develop understanding in the areas of Drama.
Twist is touring to schools and theatres across the UK between September 14 2017 and November 24 2017.
If you have any questions about the content of the resources or would like to offer feedback, we would be very happy to hear from you. E-mail us here.
The Session Plans provide ideas for drama lessons and include work on approaches to characterisation, units and objectives, exploring Abo's journey, cross-cutting, constructing dramatic contrasts and writing a review.
The Facts provide basic background information on human trafficking, the history of immigration in Britain, a picture of migrationin contemporary Britain and a basic overview of the conflict in Syria.
1. Cast Q&A Part One - Acting & Careers
2. Cast Q&A Part Two - Preparing the Production
3. Director Q&A Part One - Pre-Production
4. Director Q&A Part Two - Rehearsals & Production
5. Playwright Chino Odimba Q&A
6. Composer Tayo Akinbode Q&A
7. Designer Jemima Robinson Q&A